Default username and password
Many people do not know their router’s default username and password. Login information becomes necessary only when it is needed. You don’t need to know your default username and password by heart, because finding them is extremely easy. For this, you can take refer to the user manual that came with your device. If you cannot find the user manual, refer to the label on the back of your device. You will probably find your default username and password in one of them. If these methods did not work, you can consult our list of default usernames and passwords for routers that we have prepared for you.
Performing a factory reset
If you have changed your password before and cannot remember it now, you can solve this problem just by resetting your device to factory settings. All information will be restored when you reset your router. In this way, you can log in with the default user name. and password To reset your device to factory settings, follow these steps:
- Find a small, thin object such as a needle or toothpick.
- Locate the RESET button on the back of your device.
- Press and hold the reset button for a few seconds with the needle or stick.
- Release when the lights on your device start flashing.
- After approximately 1 minute, your device will reset and reboot.
- You can now log in to the administration panel with the default user name and password.