How to log in to 192.168.0.1?
To communicate with the 192.168.0.1 address, follow the steps below in order:
- Connect your device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) to your router’s network. You can do this using wireless (Wi-Fi) or wired (Ethernet) connection methods.
- Open any web browser application (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.).
or 192.168.0.1 in the address bar of your browser and press Enter.
- As a result of this process, you will arrive at the administrator login page.
- Enter your default username and password and click the Login button.
- You can now make changes to the desired configuration.
Forgot the user name and password of the IP address?
If you have forgotten the username and password for the 192.168.0.1 login page, you can use one of the following options:
- Refer to the manual that came with your device. Manufacturers usually write the default user name and password in the user manual.
- Look for the label on the back of your device (sometimes on the bottom).
- If these methods did not work, reset your device to factory settings. While this process will reset all information on your device, your username and password will also return to their default values.
How to factory reset your router?
- Find a small, thin object such as a needle or toothpick.
- Locate the RESET button on the back of your device.
- Press and hold the reset button for a few seconds with the needle or stick.
- Release when the lights on your device start flashing.
- After approximately 1 minute, your device will reset and reboot.
- You can now log in to the administration panel with the default user name and password.