To configure a Telmex modem it is necessary to follow some specific steps. First, it is important to make sure that the modem is connected to a power source and has an Internet connection. Then, open an Internet browser and type the IP address 192.168.1.254 of the modem in the address bar. This address can be found in the modem manual or on the label that comes with the device.
Access Telmex modem
Contenidos de Ayuda
- Connect your computer to your Telmex modem network via Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi.
- Open a web browser on your computer (Google chrome, Safari, firefox…)
- In the address bar, type the IP address of the Telmex modem. The IP address is usually 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.l.254. (See telmex router label)
- Press Enter. The Telmex modem login page will open.
- Enter your Telmex modem username and password. If you do not have this information, you can look it up on the modem label or in the documentation that came with the modem.
- Click on the “Login” button to access the Telmex modem interface.
Once you have accessed the Telmex modem, you will be able to perform various tasks, such as configuring the network, changing the Wi-Fi password or viewing the connection status.
Steps to change the Telmex Wifi password
To change the password of your Telmex WiFi network, you must follow these steps:
- Connect your computer or mobile device to the Telmex WiFi network.
- Open a web browser and in the address bar type: 192.168.1.254 and press Enter. This will take you to the router configuration page.
- On the configuration page, enter the user name and password. If you do not have this information, you can find it in the router’s user manual or at the bottom of the router.
- Once you have entered the router’s configuration panel, look for the “WiFi” or “Wireless Network” option and select it.
- Within the WiFi settings, look for the “Password” or “Security Key” option and select it.
- Enter your new password in the corresponding field and save it. Be sure to choose a strong password that is easy for you to remember, but hard for others to guess.
- Once you have changed the password, be sure to connect to the WiFi network with the new password on all your devices.
It is important to note that some router models such as tp link or d-Link may have slightly different configuration options, so it is possible that some of these steps may vary slightly depending on your router model.